Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hola todos!  Yesterday with the kiddos we made little paper dolls where they could decorate them with clothes, eyes, hair, etc. and they turned out really good.  After that we played with balloons again (back by popular demand) and also had some small board games to play with them like tic tac toe and chutes and ladders, but miniature.  I felt bad when we left cause one of the little kids didn't want us to leave and he was crying as he was waving good-bye.  Poor little guy!  On the bus on the way back we saw a ton of people coming out of a church, and then figured out it was a funeral procession when we saw the hearse, and lots of people walking along behind it through the streets.  Que triste.  :( 

Today the daycare was closed because they had an annual conference to attend in San Jose.  So I slept in a little bit, went to the gym, and did most of my shopping for all of you guys!  I think you will like all your presents...!  I gave some food and money to a few homeless people too, because I would always pass them every day on my way to work and I feel like I know them now...a small difference, but still something.

I'm going to miss speaking Spanish haha...I just don't want to lose what I've gained here!
Tomorrow will be the last day with the kids and I'm going to try to take pictures with them too.  Going home is bittersweet!
Hasta el sabado...Mama y Brian, les vere en el aeropuerto!

No comments:

Post a Comment