Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hola todos...I am officially back home now!  I took pictures with the kids and got some really cute ones :)  I'll miss them, they were great.  Friday night, my last night, a group of us went out...we got to meet up with the guys we met in Tamarindo too, so that was really fun.  I'll miss all the friends I met during my time there lots...it's too bad everyone lives so far away!  Saturday I packed up and waited to go to the airport.  My first flight left 30-40 minutes late, so I had less than an hour to get through immigration and customs, re-check my bag, and get through security again!  I got to my second flight with about 20 minutes to spare.  My luggage didn't make the trip though...but it arrived today so not too bad!  Good to see everyone again.

Also I'm already experiencing a bit of reverse culture shock...when I go to the bathroom I still feel like I'm doing something wrong when I throw the toilet paper in the toilet haha...and it's great to eat some different kinds of food too! 

All in all, a successful experience I'd say...adios Costa Rica, y pura vida!

1 comment:

  1. Forgot to say...the last 2 days we lost power for several hours because there were car wrecks that hit the electricity poles...took a freezing cold shower before I left!!

    ReplyDelete